View our latest articles here
To preserve the quality of the watershed ecology through:
• Educating residents about the watershed and encouraging awareness of its importance in the overall environmental health of the community
• Assessing key biological indicators within the streams through annual macroinvertebrate sampling
• Providing information to residents, local boards and other parties about sound management practices within the watershed
• Advocating for sensible regulations and for community involvement on issues affecting the watershed
• Coordinating with other local and regional organizations to facilitate continued sound practices in the watershed.